A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mould, and bacteria from the air. A chemical air filter consists of an absorbent or catalyst for the removal of airborne molecular contaminants such as volatile organic compounds or ozone. Air filters are used in applications where air quality is important, notably in building ventilation systems and in engines.
Cabin Air Filter Facts:
1. Good air filtration is important for driver and passenger health in dry, dusty, polluted and windy conditions.
2. GUD Cabin Air Filters clean the air passing through the vehicles ventilation system stopping contaminants including pollen, dust
and fumes from entering the vehicle.
3. Changing the cabin air filters reduces allergic reactions like hayfever.
4. A clean Cabin Air Filter optimizes the performance of the car’s air conditioner. Cabin air filters should be replaced every
15 000 kms or once a year.
5. GUD Cabin air filters are easy to change as per the fitting instructions supplied in the box.
Available Model Numbers:
AC1 | AC5 | AC11 | AC18 | AC19 | AC31 | AC35 | AC39 | AC46 | AC54 | AC56 | AC58 | AC60 | AC61 | AC62 | AC67 | AC72 | AC77 | AC97